Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Visitation

On today,s great Feast of the Visitation of the Blessed Virgin I find Wisdom. With many examples brought to us on this day, one strikes me today as I read Conversation with God and I quote "today's feast reveals to us one aspect of Mary's interior life, her disposition of humble service and selfless love for whoever needs her help." Mary brought joy to her cousin, because she brought Christ. We must begin with ourselves.... Do we have Christ in us? When we do, we like Mary can bring Christ to others. Today let us remember that each encounter with Mary brings us a new discovery of Jesus. On this day I make my total consecration to Jesus through Mary, and I pray that Mary will always lead me to her Son, our Lord. Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou among women.

No comments:

Post a Comment