Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What is Wisdom, or how do we find it...

What a blessing it is for us to be able to "Blog".  The definition for a blog which I found at dictionary.com is: "a Web site containing the writer's or group of writers' own experiences, observations, opinions, etc., and often having images and links to other Web sites".

So with that said, it is my hope that I/we can share our daily thoughts, or when ever we feel the need to share our opinions, observations, and life experiences with others.  What I hope to blog about is on the topic of Wisdom.... What is Wisdom, how do we find it... is what I consider to be Wisdom or a wise observation also what you think, what is true wisdom or WHO is Wisdom.... Hoping you will share with me this journey we ALL are on, this journey called Life.

I will end with this Bible passage that I hope will help you to reflect on my question of what or who is Wisdom:
 from the Book of Proverbs, Chapter 2, 1-10,

Like a book that I am reading now on prayer, "Praying scripture for a change" by Dr. Tim Gray; if I may paraphrase, let us squeeze all the juice out that is contained in Scripture.

"Happy is the man who finds wisdom" Prov 3:13

Peace +

No comments:

Post a Comment